Release version: V 8.2 - Date: 06-Apr-2021
Remember me logins.
- AMS Station shipments should be in export tab.
- Re-assignment of shipments which are already assigned is not allowed.
- Multiple "Special Handling Codes" should allow for manual and FWB messages.
- Shipments status maintenance.
Truck date column is added in Handler, Trucking, Airlines grids.
Release version: V 7.6 - Date: 11-Feb-2021
API Documentation and API's for Transit orders, Shipments (Forwarder) Orders and ULDs details information for handler. Below are the APIs
- Trucking Orders API
- Forwarders Orders API
- ULD API
Release version: V 22.214.171.124 - Date: 02-Feb-2021
In Trucking Account updated the AWB View by adding the RFP Column
In Handler/Airline Account: Performance is increased for the Order view and RFP view
RFP Status is changed based on below criteria
- Order level: only show RFP if all AWB related to order have a RFP status
- AWB level: show all AWB with any status
- RFP view: only show orders with complete RFP status on all AWB related to 1 order
Release version: V7.1.3 - Date: 14-Jan-2021
AWB - MRN File Processing
Vehicle view, Order view and AWB view, and RFP View in Airline and Trucking company accoounts
Capture Email Body for LUC ULD Messages to create ULD receipts
Release version: V126.96.36.199 - Date: 28-Dec-2020
- Set and Edit MSCA in AWB view in Handler account.
- RFP status display in Active Orders view (Trucking and Airlines also).
- RFP view tab added after AWB view tab in Handler account
Release version: V7.0.1 - Date: 10-Dec-2020
FWB XML Files processing.
eLinks XML Forwarder company Export Orders Processing.
Capture RFP Status at AWB shipments in Handler account.
Truck order status based on shipment acceptance by Handler in Trucking account.
Release version: V6.6.1 - Date: 24-Nov-2020
ULD Flow in Handler's company Account.
ULD Flow in Forwarder's company Account.
Release version: V188.8.131.52 - Date: 12-Nov-2020
Vehicle view Capture - Gate In and Gate Out in "Handler RFS" View.
View Detailed order in the AWB listing page in "Handler RFS" View.
Documentation save and edit for Loading Process in "Handler RFS" View.
Release version: V5.0.6 - Date: 22-Sep-2020
Recently click tabs should display even after page refresh.
Grouping and Filter should be auto refreshed and those should be reset with the help of "Reset" button
Release version: V5.0.5 - Date: 17-Sep-2020
Time Slot as a single column, based on loading/unloading in a Handler account.
Auto refresh timing is changed to 15 mins and add "Update Orders" refresh the page.
Release version: V5.0.4 - Date: 15-Sep-2020
System date and time in Edit Loading Process
Release version:V5.0.3 - Date: 08-Sep-2020
Print option in view booking order pages
Past records are archived manually.
Auto archive of the Trip completed orders
Release version: V5.0.2 - Date: 14-Sep-2020
Actual Arrival date to Arrival date
Password length is increased in the password Reset
Release version: V5.0.1 - Date: 02-Sep-2020
Loading process enhancements
- Added three extra time fields - Gate in, Office Check In, Gate out
- Delay to check box
- Delay reason when Delay is checked
Existing Tracking column is divided into two columns as Order number and Tracking icon and Current tracking link is given to the new tracking icon
Release version:V5.0.0 - Date: 28-Aug-2020
- Creating shipments
- Assign shipments to Handlers and creating the orders
- Assign shipments are visible in the Active listing Tab
Release version: V4.1.0 - Date: 14-Aug-2020
Door Management system (DMS) for Handler companies
- Configuration Access - Giving access to the users to manage the DMS
- Configuring Doors - Adding the specific number of doors to the particular Stations - Updating the Warehouse door number
- Available shifts (Configuring Shifts) - Adding and updating the shits for the particular stationsTruckcclp
- Doors Availability - Activating and deactivating the existing doors
Updating the shift members at the hi level
Release version: V3.1.0 - Date: 17-Jul-2020
Charts implementation in Handler company
- Vehicle count chart
- Booking count chart
- Shipment vehicle count
- Trucking Vehicles count
- Origin station based vehicle count
- Destination station based vehicle count
- In bound station
- Outbound station
Trailer ID is added to the live portal for the trucking companies,
Seal is changed to Check boxes
Release version: V2.01.05 – Date: 28-01-2020
- Only Trucking Companies has the access to notify the Orders to the Handler Companies. Emails will be sent to the Handlers station email address
Trucking – Manual Loading Process:
- Trucking companies can manually update the loading Process like: ETA, Start Loading Time and End Loading Time and the Trip status will be changed automatically based the loading process
Release version: V2.01.04 – Date: 05-12-2019
Super admin can switch to other organizations’ users
- Company admin can able to delete one station at a time. (Total orders and users that are related to that particular station are also)
- If the Admin user tries to delete station which he belongs to, then only the users will belongs to that station are.
- Here we can able to track the order with Booking ID or AWB number.
- Tracking can be done by clicking the booking id from the Order listing page.
Delete and archieve orders display
- Display of orders/bookings in Active, Completed and Delete Tabs.
- In Active Tab – Displays all the active orders.
- In Completed Tab – Displays all archived orders (from cargohub application) and partial archive orders from trucking portal.
- In Delete Tab – Displays all the deleted orders.
Archive the orders
- Admin can archive the orders in portal. this order will be shared to all except who archive the order.
- If order completed from cargohub application, that order will considered as fully archived order. which will not be shared to anyone.